Question on Rockwell plates from a new DE user

Every now and then they come up on a facebook group BST group. There was one recently that took ages to sell and it was priced very reasonably.

The last couple of years have also been brutal on consumers with so many new razors coming out :wink: But I guess there is also more competition for producers, you either keep innovating or just close shop (see ATT). Not sure why Charcoal goods really closed. I think for some of these artisans, the razor business is more of a hobby. Maybe he went into retirement, maybe he just lost interest.
Yup! Although I missed getting the Titanium R41 and have been kicking myself for not getting it :( In my defense, I didn't even know about them till a few months back. The B/S/T rate on that today are almost 3X :(
 
Top