Let me introduce myself: I am Alessandro Pistoia, creator of the small artisan workshop PantaRei in Palermo, Italy.
We work with artisanal ceramics, we were born as producers of ceramic brushes, in fact we are known for this. Over time we have opened up to the production of shaving soaps and aftershaves and finally also to a small and refined production of perfume extracts.
I am a straight razor enthusiast, in fact everything is born from this passion, having a collection of around 300 straights including NOS industrials and artisanal productions from all over the world. I am among you as a producer but above all as an amateur, because even at 50 years old, you can still learn a lot!
Thanks to everyone and see you soon!
Alessandro.
We work with artisanal ceramics, we were born as producers of ceramic brushes, in fact we are known for this. Over time we have opened up to the production of shaving soaps and aftershaves and finally also to a small and refined production of perfume extracts.
I am a straight razor enthusiast, in fact everything is born from this passion, having a collection of around 300 straights including NOS industrials and artisanal productions from all over the world. I am among you as a producer but above all as an amateur, because even at 50 years old, you can still learn a lot!
Thanks to everyone and see you soon!
Alessandro.
Attachments
-
49.4 KB Views: 147