oh hum

p.b

Forum GOD!
Anyone else having less than stellar shaves this week?

Have you just turned your central heating on? I suspect that has affected my skin and made it a bit more sensitive. No ATG (shaving not the forum) for me for a few days (maybe I just need a few more beers to re-hydrate...)
 

Xring3

Forum GOD!
It’s 90 degrees Fahrenheit here......so, no, we are still running the air conditioning.
 

p.b

Forum GOD!
Yeah - this probably only applies to the UK which has just seen a drop in temperature.
 

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
Yeah - this probably only applies to the UK which has just seen a drop in temperature.
Yeah suddenly on the 1st of September some fekker turns the heating off!!! Funnily enough though my last couple of shaves have been average...
 

Grarea

Forum Plod
Nope, mine improved.
Hadn't considered temp.
Pretty sure mine was the realisation of stropping 7:1 with the kami though.
Edit: Did I mention I am trying a kami? :D
 
D

Deleted member 1881

Guest
Oh those Wilkis again.. Damn..

I have always good shaves in summer, more humidity, the soap does not dry easily. The residual slickness is up there..

BUT, if I overdo it, the razor burn is guaranteed as always.
 

R181

Grumpy old man
Yeah - this probably only applies to the UK which has just seen a drop in temperature.
That depends on where you are in North America. I have turned on our central heating in the mornings to take the chill out as it has been anywhere between 4C and 16C in the mornings and 18C in the house is a little too chilly for me. No change to the shave with the heat on though.

Bob
 
  • Like
Reactions: p.b

Chris

Forum DOG!
Staff member
No difference here. Our heating's not been on yet but I think tonight that's going to change, was a wee bit nippy this morning when I got up.
 

MPH

Forum GOD!
Sssshhhhh. Don't mention the heating. I don't think she's noticed it's got cooler yet. I'm sure I can string it out for a while yet......

Saying that I'm in the east which I guess is generally warmer. I was in Staffordshire a couple of weeks ago and was shocked how cold it was in the evenings. Id only worn shorts for months until then! Brrrrrrr.
 
Top