Yeah suddenly on the 1st of September some fekker turns the heating off!!! Funnily enough though my last couple of shaves have been average...Yeah - this probably only applies to the UK which has just seen a drop in temperature.
What have you been using ?Less than spectacular but I put that down the the crap blades I've been using this past week.
What have you been using ?
That depends on where you are in North America. I have turned on our central heating in the mornings to take the chill out as it has been anywhere between 4C and 16C in the mornings and 18C in the house is a little too chilly for me. No change to the shave with the heat on though.Yeah - this probably only applies to the UK which has just seen a drop in temperature.
They improve with a palm strop before the shave. Work best in an aggressive razor.View attachment 54129
Given them a fair old chance but fact is they are blunt out of the packet and only get worse, like shaving with a baked bean tin lid.