Thank you, it is in great shape. I think it Is a 3 generation aristocratBeauty!!! And it looks in super shape. Congrats!![]()

Last edited:
Thank you, it is in great shape. I think it Is a 3 generation aristocratBeauty!!! And it looks in super shape. Congrats!![]()

Super deal! You should spend at least that much celebrating this finding at such price... got it for 40![]()

Awesome.It’s arrived and I am very pleased indeed. Love the weight and look and it’s put a big smile on my face.
View attachment 78663
What type of Fish is the top one on the right? Looks a bit dodgy to me.
That's a stunner, David. I really hope you can keep it and use it once in a while. Best of luck on your decision.Just arrived from Ulrik, Koraat 14 2.0.
Having had to give up straights between commissioning this and now, I need to unfortunately decide whether to keep or seView attachment 78845
Thanks, Chris.That's a stunner, David. I really hope you can keep it and use it once in a while. Best of luck on your decision.
This a dog-fish.What type of Fish is the top one on the right? Looks a bit dodgy to me.
Cock Fish more like RandyThis a dog-fish.
Cock Fish, like the Rooster or the other cock?Cock Fish more like Randy
Not the RoosterCock Fish, like the Rooster or the other cock?
That has to be The Worst soap label of all time.The artwork makes me feel sick, I hate it. I wasn't going to say anything as I thought it was done by Peter's daughter or something but apparently it's some American "artist".
View attachment 78864
![]()
Trying to be arty farty like GD I guess, difference is all of Mo's labels are well judged and perfectly executed, albeit still a bit daft for shaving soap.That has to be The Worst soap label of all time.