vartik
Head shaver
How long took your brush to arrive ?Vintage razors and blades, as well as ApShaveCo brushView attachment 78830
How long took your brush to arrive ?Vintage razors and blades, as well as ApShaveCo brushView attachment 78830
Send me Mitsos mail please.View attachment 78829
This formulation is similar to Moon's Sorrento. I prefer Savon Mystere's ease of lathering and lather texture.
wow, what a beauty! It's an artwork, a museum piece. You should keep it David. Probably one day it will cost much more.Just arrived from Ulrik, Koraat 14 2.0.
..... I need to unfortunately decide whether to keep or sell.
Exactly, Martin. Two months of waiting, I'm not going to rush in to making a decision.wow, what a beauty! It's an artwork, a museum piece. You should keep it David. Probably one day it will cost much more.
Could you not use it once a year - A Birthday shave perhaps? If it was only repeated straight shaves which caused you pain then one very occasionally should be okayJust arrived from Ulrik, Koraat 14 2.0.
Having had to give up straights between commissioning this and now, I need to unfortunately decide whether to keep or sell.

Yes, James, but not so sure I'm that strong-willed.Could you not use it once a year - A Birthday shave perhaps? If it was only repeated straight shaves which caused you pain then one very occasionally should be okay![]()

Tell you what, send it to me and I'll look after it the other 364 days, save you from yourselfYes, James, but not so sure I'm that strong-willed.![]()

I was about to say that as a real troll I am.Tell you what, send it to me and I'll look after it the other 364 days, save you from yourself![]()
I'll think about it, George. One, two, three.... No.I was about to say that as a real troll I am.
James will keep it and warm it up for you David.
Such an ugly razor.. Send it to James to get rid of it.

Absolutely stunningJust arrived from Ulrik, Koraat 14 2.0.
Having had to give up straights between commissioning this and now, I need to unfortunately decide whether to keep or sell.
Thanks, Bal. Ulrik has done a fine job.Absolutely stunning
I ordered on 1st OctoberHow long took your brush to arrive ?

Beauty!!! And it looks in super shape. Congrats!Got this vintage aristocrat today![]()