I know what you mean Tony. All my December purchases have arrived now, so it’s full on cold turkey from here.So far so good, although with the influx of previously purchased items in December, and almost all having been received, my willpower for the rest of the year will be sorely tested.
Nah, I'm holding outJust a bottle of Mr Taylor's aftershave so far but then I had ran out i.e. finished the previous bottle so it was just a replacement. That doesn't count right?
how's that hill by the way?
Still not bought anything new! Not bad if I do say so myself.
I'm sorted (for now) when it comes to razors and brushes, it's soap I am a sucker for buying. I'm the proverbial magpie with shiny objects in my field of vision...I have to have them.I'm still holding out.
Was tempted by the cheap Proraso boar on ebay but managed to hold out. It didn't help that a colleague ordered one.
I think if you run out of something, you should be allowed to replace it
The whole point of this for me its to use up what I have before adding to my den.
And to stop chasing the 'one'.
I have great razors and brushes, I don't to keep looking for the next best thing.
Ah yes! I have the birthday trump card to play in May.Some more trade acquisitions have arrivedStill not bought anything new! Not bad if I do say so myself.
Now, I had a rummage through my collection of odds and sods today and calculated I might actually NEED to purchase some blades this year. Of course, I've already worked out a way around this. By the time my collection runs out (based on calculated longevity rates), I should make it to July, which means I can of course ask the good lady wife to get me some for my birthday earlier in the year![]()
View attachment 23515
Please remember that if you have birthday "money" then you are NOT permitted to spend it on shaving gear.Ah yes! I have the birthday trump card to play in May.



Absolutely! Money goes on music, or shiny new shoes.Please remember that if you have birthday "money" then you are NOT permitted to spend it on shaving gear.
Just ensuring you keep on track my friend.
You know you can always rely on me.![]()
I knew I could rely on you Wayne to keep me in check. I will just have to make sure that my birthday hints are VERY specific.Please remember that if you have birthday "money" then you are NOT permitted to spend it on shaving gear.
Just ensuring you keep on track my friend.
You know you can always rely on me.![]()