razorhead63
Forum GOD!
Hello Gents. Lately I’ve been thinking about minimizing my gear. My bathroom counter is full of soaps and creams. Too many! My drawer is full of blades..... 1200 in all. Enough to last me the rest of my life. I’ve got just a couple of brushes, both boar.... so I’m set with that...
I want to downsize to just two of my favorite soaps and not buy anymore till they’re used up. Oh and I’ve got a kilo of Cella in the freezer for future use. Too much.this hobby is so addictive. ..Anybody else here feel like minimizing? Tell us about it!
I want to downsize to just two of my favorite soaps and not buy anymore till they’re used up. Oh and I’ve got a kilo of Cella in the freezer for future use. Too much.this hobby is so addictive. ..Anybody else here feel like minimizing? Tell us about it!
please tell me thats blades and not soaps....I cant even imagine what that many soaps would look like.