lu20vt
Forum GOD!
Congrats Carlos is a great artisanPretty damn cool if you ask me! Uomo super density Manchurian bulb set in an olive wood and amber resin handle from Spanish artisan CRV.
View attachment 48630

Congrats Carlos is a great artisanPretty damn cool if you ask me! Uomo super density Manchurian bulb set in an olive wood and amber resin handle from Spanish artisan CRV.
View attachment 48630


Probably last buys in quite while![]()

I recognise the Darwin and the Gibbs, both very nice but what is the third razor?Probably last buys in quite while![]()
Le Coq Palmer adjustableI recognise the Darwin and the Gibbs, both very nice but what is the third razor?
Thank you for your response, now I know! P.Le Coq Palmer adjustable
Bi lingual magazine, you dirty buggerSwung by the Muhle store in London and picked up a free bilingual magazine. Had a look at their black fibre brushes as I was mostly interested in the little Nom ones, but they don't stock 'em. Didn't buy anything despite the shop assistants best attempts at being chatty. I stayed strong!
View attachment 48741

Cunning linguist?Bi lingual magazine, you dirty bugger![]()