Not familiar with the other soaps, but that Drughet soap is wonderful.Great mailcall today.
Some of the HIDDEN GEMS from Italy ...
A&B Cosmetics
• Bois Aromatique Set
• Ribera
• Essence
Drughet Black Market (sample)
![]()
If I understand something about shaving soaps, A&B Cosmetics could be the new Saponificio Varesino.Not familiar with the other soaps ...
Yes, Andrea does nice soaps.... but that Drughet soap is wonderful.
I didn't know that as I love there shaving soaps...If I understand something about shaving soaps, A&B Cosmetics could be the new Saponificio Varesino.
If I’m not mistaken the other maker is the same that made that “Talco” soap.Not familiar with the other soaps, but that Drughet soap is wonderful.
Yes, that's exactly himIf I’m not mistaken the other maker is the same that made that “Talco” soap.
A&B Cosmetics could be the new Saponificio Varesino.

Yes. But all the process is different now.If I’m not mistaken the other maker is the same that made that “Talco” soap.
Are Drughet soaps readily available? As I both have read and heard that they are very good and would like to try them.Not familiar with the other soaps, but that Drughet soap is wonderful.
Not easily available, but if you are interested contact me privatelyAre Drughet soaps readily available? As I both have read and heard that they are very good and would like to try them.
Just a lovely looking combination