No, I was extremely foolish and paid by F&F (which he had demanded), because he had received so much positive feedback previously. And I stupidly trusted it. Today I got another new razor, a rare Paradidigm Ti-1, which I am certain is the real thing.Out of interest. Did you pay via paypal G&S? You could open a dispute.
Good things come to those who waitView attachment 133676
Ordered 15 December- so much for the 12 week wait and the £23 shipping cost was still over two weeks door to door without and customs delay and only communication was when I contacted them. I therefore have mixed feeling about this bowl.View attachment 133677

Was the bowl from Etsy same place as Marco's bowl was from ..... I can't remember the shop name but think they were USA based. Good looking bowl's but 6 mth to arrive is a very slow service.View attachment 133676
Ordered 15 December- so much for the 12 week wait and the £23 shipping cost was still over two weeks door to door without and customs delay and only communication was when I contacted them. I therefore have mixed feeling about this bowl.View attachment 133677
Yes, same place Symmetrical Pottery in FL. 6mth is too longWas the bowl from Etsy same place as Marco's bowl was from ..... I can't remember the shop name but think they were USA based. Good looking bowl's but 6 mth to arrive is a very slow service.
Yeah that was the shop....... I looked at their shop after seeing Marco's post. Beautiful bowls, shame about the delivery time. It would be good if someone in the UK made something similar that ships in a few days. I'm using a Turkish copper bowl, but in winter the lather does cool down quicker than I like. So looking for something ceramic.Yes, same place Symmetrical Pottery in FL. 6mth is too long
Hi I had a bolw made by them had the same problem wen I contacted them they wer very rude...so I left a very bad review I would advise anyone to stay well away from there company...Yeah that was the shop....... I looked at their shop after seeing Marco's post. Beautiful bowls, shame about the delivery time. It would be good if someone in the UK made something similar that ships in a few days. I'm using a Turkish copper bowl, but in winter the lather does cool down quicker than I like. So looking for something ceramic.
Very nice wat synthetic knot is that ...
Thank you for the kindness. T3 - trafalgar. Sincerest respects as always. J.Very nice wat synthetic knot is that ...
A fine brush but my handle is cream...Thank you for the kindness. T3 - trafalgar. Sincerest respects as always. J.![]()