lu20vt
Forum GOD!
Mine left Lisbon on the 20th and I think all the others, Portuguese website updates very slowly .Mine’s in Lisbon.
Mine left Lisbon on the 20th and I think all the others, Portuguese website updates very slowly .Mine’s in Lisbon.

Try tracking it through this link. https://wheremy.com/Mine still in Lisbon![]()
Thanks Jamie. It takes me to the post office in Spain, so surely it will be in MadridTry tracking it through this link. https://wheremy.com/
It's just been brought to my attention by Luis that there's an error in the tracking #. If you replace the D with a M, it does work using this site.
https://www.cttexpresso.pt/feapl_2/app/open/cttexpresso/objectSearch/objectSearch.jspx?lang=01
Once RM are in receipt, the RM website tracking should function also.
Very nice David, looks more fan a bit of a hybrid knot I would say.
I agree, Jamie, but to be honest, I probably am going to let it go. I can already tell it doesn't have enough backbone for me.Very nice David, looks more fan a bit of a hybrid knot I would say.
Interested to hear how you get on with it, I was eyeing those up just the other day. Great minds think alike, or is it fools seldom differ?View attachment 26620
Some donkey soap because I like the pot
