March 2022 Acquisition

Optometrist

Forum GOD!
Beautiful item David.even the blue is appealing to me, I do hope it doesn’t head to the bst any time soon, I did hope that the aerolites would have stuck around, beautiful brushes but I’m presuming make too soft for your liking, sincerest respects as always my beloved friend. J. 🥃💚
Thanks, Joseph. It's almost like the sapphire colour, but with the yellow. Really happy.
The two PAA brushes haven't sold yet. The blue is definitely too soft without even trying, but it's the handles. They're large. Wasn't quite expecting that size.
 

Railwaychief

Forum GOD!
A couple of soaps/splashes from Greece. A new brand to me.
I'm supposed to be switching to synthetics, but I was browsing the Simpson website a couple of days ago and saw this brush. Well, this is what happened. 🤦‍♂️

Oh David, you‘ve fallen off the wagon. I’ll contact ” The Priory” this afternoon and get you booked on the next available treatment ! 😂 though I would add well worth falling off the wagon for … stunning 😍
 
Last edited:
Top