March 2022 Acquisition

D

Deleted member 2936

Guest
Thank you. This is a new Athena razor from the Greek manufacturer Lambda.
Nice, when I initially saw it I thought it was the Gillette toggle because of the bottom of the razor and then I looked twice and was like no it's not lol

Either way very nice razor mate ☺
 

Andy_Shaves

Forum GOD!
📬MailCall📬

Well not so much perhaps a
🚗Delivery/Collection🚗

Struck up a very nice deal to swap 2 beautiful straight razors for these
equally beautiful DE razors😍

Thank you Ian Calvert greatly appreciated👌

Carbon Shaving Co. Cx 316L ++ Plate with Oku Handle.
Wolfman Razors. WR2 1.15 Solid Handle Stainless Steel.

Both look stunning. 💯
20220301_145545.jpg
 

Jfett

CunningMr.Fox
A couple of soaps/splashes from Greece. A new brand to me.
I'm supposed to be switching to synthetics, but I was browsing the Simpson website a couple of days ago and saw this brush. Well, this is what happened. 🤦‍♂️

Beautiful item David.even the blue is appealing to me, I do hope it doesn’t head to the bst any time soon, I did hope that the aerolites would have stuck around, beautiful brushes but I’m presuming make too soft for your liking, sincerest respects as always my beloved friend. J. 🥃💚
 
Top