what razor is that mate? looks nice

Thank you. This is a new Athena razor from the Greek manufacturer Lambda.what razor is that mate? looks nice
happy birthday mate, have a good one![]()
Nice, when I initially saw it I thought it was the Gillette toggle because of the bottom of the razor and then I looked twice and was like no it's not lolThank you. This is a new Athena razor from the Greek manufacturer Lambda.
![]()
Lambda Athena Safety Razor - Etsy
This Razors item by LambdaRazors has 50 favorites from Etsy shoppers. Ships from Greece. Listed on Oct 31, 2022www.etsy.com
Happy birthday, Sergey

Thank you!Happy birthday, Sergey![]()
Curious about the performance, those ones are vegan right?A couple of soaps/splashes from Greece. A new brand to me.
I'm supposed to be switching to synthetics, but I was browsing the Simpson website a couple of days ago and saw this brush. Well, this is what happened.
Thanks, João and, yes, the soaps are vegan.Curious about the performance, those ones are vegan right?
And beautiful brush David![]()
Beautiful item David.even the blue is appealing to me, I do hope it doesn’t head to the bst any time soon, I did hope that the aerolites would have stuck around, beautiful brushes but I’m presuming make too soft for your liking, sincerest respects as always my beloved friend. J.A couple of soaps/splashes from Greece. A new brand to me.
I'm supposed to be switching to synthetics, but I was browsing the Simpson website a couple of days ago and saw this brush. Well, this is what happened.