Salv
location : Kent
LeeBarbaros Sailor?
Just looked it up what a razor I am tempted.
No I must not waiver It’s still a custom for me
LeeBarbaros Sailor?

On the contrary I got used to the handle and still love my PILS, it’s the one razor I’d never sell.Loved my Pils but the fixed handle is just wrong. It's too thin and needs knurling to balance out the heavy head.
Noooo! Love the handleLoved my Pils but the fixed handle is just wrong. It's too thin and needs knurling to balance out the heavy head.

Hi Chris, no I’ve not tried any of the ones mentioned. The R41 wouldn’t get enough use to warrant owning one, I think it is one of those ‘now and again’ razors for my face and I’m too snobby for the Fatips. I may as well admit the shocking truth mate.Wayne,
Have you tried the Fatip Grande or Piccolo? Or there's the Muhle R41 for those who like a challenge - I'm building up to one.
Regards,
Chris
I’d have to have it altered too smooth and in my opinion it lets the razor down but hey! Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.Noooo! Love the handle![]()
Burn the heretic!I’d have to have it altered too smooth and in my opinion it lets the razor down but hey! Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Gi up it’s got a handle like a Notre Dame bell ringer!Burn the heretic!![]()
Don' know how to feel about it ? Do I feel not sorry or extremely not sorryThanks for making me want a 104NL. Bastards.

It’s alright I’m over it already. I don’t need a thread to choose one for me...You are more than welcome Twat!