looking for my next razor buy

Wayne

Forum Sod
Wayne,
Have you tried the Fatip Grande or Piccolo? Or there's the Muhle R41 for those who like a challenge - I'm building up to one.

Regards,
Chris
Hi Chris, no I’ve not tried any of the ones mentioned. The R41 wouldn’t get enough use to warrant owning one, I think it is one of those ‘now and again’ razors for my face and I’m too snobby for the Fatips. I may as well admit the shocking truth mate.
 

Celar36

Forum GOD!
Wayne I always prefer short handles. My perfect handle is UFO Colibri 77 which is 77mm long. However, Pils razor handle is perfect for that razor and I believe that balance being more on head is great assett here.

Nobody can force you to buy it thou.


I would say try some nice and simple razor. Preferably 3 piece. I like new Muehle series
 
Last edited:
Top