Awesome, she made a great job of that one Rob.
Massive congratulations
Thanks Wayne.Awesome, she made a great job of that one Rob.
Good to hear it went well, seems you had a lovely day too, relaxed and one to remember for more than the birth. Our daughter is Lily-May Alice. Lily because we liked it, but also my wife’s grandmother’s name, her mums second name, Lily is the flower for May in China, my grandmother was Elizabeth May. She was called May by my grandad. Alice was here other Grandmothers name too. So a load of references to family. Iris is a lovely name too.Thanks, everyone! Far too many @s for me to mention. It means a lot.
She’s our second child and the last 48 hours could hardly be more different to our first. After an awful, scary experience with #1, we opted for a home birth - despite a few raised eyebrows. When contractions kicked off yesterday, #1 was at nursery and we spent a leisurely day in the garden with some lovely cooked meals. #1 was home and in bed for the night before the business end approached and we called for the midwives. She was born at 10.04pm and her middle name, Iris, is for our first flower of that name of the year to open up yesterday - and for its ‘rainbow’ meaning which seems to suit the last year-and-a-bit!
Come to think of it, yesterday’s shave included a nod to you. You may remember kindly sending a bespoke shave bowl with #1’s name on it after his birth and, on special family occasions, I pull it out. I say ‘pull out’ - it’s actually displayed on his ‘treasures’ shelf in his bedroom!Good to hear it went well, seems you had a lovely day too, relaxed and one to remember for more than the birth. Our daughter is Lily-May Alice. Lily because we liked it, but also my wife’s grandmother’s name, her mums second name, Lily is the flower for May in China, my grandmother was Elizabeth May. She was called May by my grandad. Alice was here other Grandmothers name too. So a load of references to family. Iris is a lovely name too.
Yeah I do remember, thank you for that, wow, I’m honoured, so pleased.Come to think of it, yesterday’s shave included a nod to you. You may remember kindly sending a bespoke shave bowl with #1’s name on it after his birth and, on special family occasions, I pull it out. I say ‘pull out’ - it’s actually displayed on his ‘treasures’ shelf in his bedroom!
It typically houses his hospital tags, his first hat and Otto, a small knitted octopus he scored from his time on the neonatal ward!Yeah I do remember, thank you for that, wow, I’m honoured, so pleased.
Ah so I have you to blame for stealing my orbit. Went out of stock while I was checking out.