July Acquisitions

Electrif

SE la vie
It's quiz time - what differentiates this brush from most other fluted brushes in the Rubberset stylee? And why? First to answer correctly gets a prize.
I'll have a stab:
The Outlaw has 7 flutes. The 400 rubberset style has 6.
Nailed it straight away - I think it makes it more comfy to hold.
Thanks Steve, that was a lucky observation.
PM me your address you won the prize.
And what a prize, Alpha's T400 tribute with a lovely Arctic Fox knot just arrived today.

Thanks Steve. Look for my next SOTD.
 
D

Deleted member 1881

Guest
Stumbled on this one in the mall today. I heard a lot about the original Maca root cream, has anyone tried both versions?




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not a bad cream but the original version is slicker and performs better in general.
 

Rufusdog

Forum GOD!
Received in this morning’s post a Fendrihan house brand silvertip shaving brush and a bottle of Finest American Blend Aftershave splash. I will use both for tomorrow morning’s shave. The brush is soaking and I’ll wash it well with Leonhardy brush soap and give it a couple of palm latherings to prepare it for its initiation. I plan to use the brush for travel because I have yet to find a synthetic that I like to lather with, notwithstanding how quickly synthetics dry. I’ve tried 4 different synthetics and they have all left me cold. What I like about buying from Fendrihan is how quickly my order is fulfilled: I placed this one Sunday evening and it was in my clammy hands this morning, Tuesday.
 
Top