
Wow! Another beauty.![]()
![]()
My Otto Deutsch's Hans Solingen 6/8th Arrived Today from the USA...Its a Huge Blade for a 6/8th...More Like an 8/8th From the Top of the Spine to the Edge..She is an NOS Factory Fresh Beauty...Looks as if it was Made this Morning...Now to get Her on the Hones..
Billy
I like them, super smooth! ...But only good for one shave and then bin it.View attachment 50921
Damn, this "Black Beauty" looks fantastic. Black all the way. Hope it is sharp.
Western decadence Billy!![]()
![]()
My Otto Deutsch's Hans Solingen 6/8th Arrived Today from the USA...Its a Huge Blade for a 6/8th...More Like an 8/8th From the Top of the Spine to the Edge..She is an NOS Factory Fresh Beauty...Looks as if it was Made this Morning...Now to get Her on the Hones..
Billy

It's not very sharp, it's very smooth though. Yep, it will last for 1 good shave and that's about it. They can be bought very cheap though, I think 200 for about £10?View attachment 50921
Damn, this "Black Beauty" looks fantastic. Black all the way. Hope it is sharp.
The answer to that is
P. 300g bars!I've been using the SV charcoal soap for a while now Paul,also from TK Max . Great price in there for the SV soaps.
I don't normally go into those shops but I will from now on just for the soapsI've been using the SV charcoal soap for a while now Paul,also from TK Max . Great price in there for the SV soaps.
P.