July 2021 Acquisitions

N0ggie

Forum GOD!
Nope I’m in the same place. Lol 😂. The delays from the Era and Charcoal Goods razors made me buy the Rex Ambassador instead ☺.
USPS delays are worse than terrible. If anyone is going to order anything from the USA to Europe or UK & it's coming via USPS then be prepared for horrendous delays.
Ordered a brush handle from C&H on 25th May, no updates on the tracking since 31st May. I haven't got a clue if it will even show up after this wait so far.
Not the vendors fault so all I can do is wait.

Hope you are loving the Ambassador, I am a Rex fan!
 

Jfett

CunningMr.Fox
USPS delays are worse than terrible. If anyone is going to order anything from the USA to Europe or UK & it's coming via USPS then be prepared for horrendous delays.
Ordered a brush handle from C&H on 25th May, no updates on the tracking since 31st May. I haven't got a clue if it will even show up after this wait so far.
Not the vendors fault so all I can do is wait.

Hope you are loving the Ambassador, I am a Rex fan!
Couldn’t write the script nick, I’ve just this second came of his site. I have my eye on the ‘molten’. And when I ordered my blackbird tradere I made sure to lay the extra and go with DHL. Been there too many times with usps. Sincerest respects my friend. J. ☹😤😠
 

Levi

Forum GOD!
USPS delays are worse than terrible. If anyone is going to order anything from the USA to Europe or UK & it's coming via USPS then be prepared for horrendous delays.
Ordered a brush handle from C&H on 25th May, no updates on the tracking since 31st May. I haven't got a clue if it will even show up after this wait so far.
Not the vendors fault so all I can do is wait.

Hope you are loving the Ambassador, I am a Rex fan!
I’ve only had one ridiculous delay on a Zingari balm ordered from Maggard, same issue no further info on the track and trace. After 75 days I contacted the vendor and they shipped a new one. The new one was delivered after two weeks and a couple days later the old one made it through 🤷‍♂️😆. I hope it still finds it way to you. I’ve done a lot of reading about the Rex, the pro’s and con’s but it took me a while pulling the trigger. I sincerely hope i made a good choice 🤞. I like mid aggressive rasors and some blade feel doesn’t bother me.
 

N0ggie

Forum GOD!
I’ve only had one ridiculous delay on a Zingari balm ordered from Maggard, same issue no further info on the track and trace. After 75 days I contacted the vendor and they shipped a new one. The new one was delivered after two weeks and a couple days later the old one made it through 🤷‍♂️😆. I hope it still finds it way to you. I’ve done a lot of reading about the Rex, the pro’s and con’s but it took me a while pulling the trigger. I sincerely hope i made a good choice 🤞. I like mid aggressive rasors and some blade feel doesn’t bother me.
Thanks Levi, I'm not in a rush & with them being one off designs I can't get another sent. I will hold out for it coming. I am optimistic it will eventually come.

Regarding the Ambassador, I have never used mine above setting 4 & that was only trying it once. I don't even know what 5 or 6 feels like.
I settle for my Envoy for the more aggressive shave when I want to use a Rex in the rotation & use my Ambassador on 1.25 > 2.5 to reign it back from the Envoy. Even a .25 setting adjustment either way can be detected so dialling in that perfect setting is nice & easy.
Such great razors to use and you have the lot from mild to wild as they say with the Ambassador.
 

N0ggie

Forum GOD!
Couldn’t write the script nick, I’ve just this second came of his site. I have my eye on the ‘molten’. And when I ordered my blackbird tradere I made sure to lay the extra and go with DHL. Been there too many times with usps. Sincerest respects my friend. J. ☹😤😠
The Molten is a great design, fantastic piece! I would ask him to send it via UPS or anything but USPS if you go for it :thumbsup:
 

Jfett

CunningMr.Fox
The Molten is a great design, fantastic piece! I would ask him to send it via UPS or anything but USPS if you go for it :thumbsup:
I was only window-shopping .... I think.... 😐🗣 But for concrete certainty .y next brush is going to be a leonidum. Sincerest respects as always nick. Time for s Chinese and the football, I'm atkeast trying to soften the blow of my latest expenditure to Mrs Fett. Lol. Goodnight gentleman. J
 
Top