Levi
Forum GOD!
Nope I’m in the same place. LolCheers Joseph! Done for a while now!
I'm probably the only one hoping the Era release date gets delayed, give me some time to save up! Haha!
Nope I’m in the same place. LolCheers Joseph! Done for a while now!
I'm probably the only one hoping the Era release date gets delayed, give me some time to save up! Haha!
A second Bruji brush from Sergio, this time with a 28mm Manchurian knot.
USPS delays are worse than terrible. If anyone is going to order anything from the USA to Europe or UK & it's coming via USPS then be prepared for horrendous delays.Nope I’m in the same place. Lol. The delays from the Era and Charcoal Goods razors made me buy the Rex Ambassador instead
.
Couldn’t write the script nick, I’ve just this second came of his site. I have my eye on the ‘molten’. And when I ordered my blackbird tradere I made sure to lay the extra and go with DHL. Been there too many times with usps. Sincerest respects my friend. J.USPS delays are worse than terrible. If anyone is going to order anything from the USA to Europe or UK & it's coming via USPS then be prepared for horrendous delays.
Ordered a brush handle from C&H on 25th May, no updates on the tracking since 31st May. I haven't got a clue if it will even show up after this wait so far.
Not the vendors fault so all I can do is wait.
Hope you are loving the Ambassador, I am a Rex fan!
I’ve only had one ridiculous delay on a Zingari balm ordered from Maggard, same issue no further info on the track and trace. After 75 days I contacted the vendor and they shipped a new one. The new one was delivered after two weeks and a couple days later the old one made it throughUSPS delays are worse than terrible. If anyone is going to order anything from the USA to Europe or UK & it's coming via USPS then be prepared for horrendous delays.
Ordered a brush handle from C&H on 25th May, no updates on the tracking since 31st May. I haven't got a clue if it will even show up after this wait so far.
Not the vendors fault so all I can do is wait.
Hope you are loving the Ambassador, I am a Rex fan!
Thanks Levi, I'm not in a rush & with them being one off designs I can't get another sent. I will hold out for it coming. I am optimistic it will eventually come.I’ve only had one ridiculous delay on a Zingari balm ordered from Maggard, same issue no further info on the track and trace. After 75 days I contacted the vendor and they shipped a new one. The new one was delivered after two weeks and a couple days later the old one made it through. I hope it still finds it way to you. I’ve done a lot of reading about the Rex, the pro’s and con’s but it took me a while pulling the trigger. I sincerely hope i made a good choice
. I like mid aggressive rasors and some blade feel doesn’t bother me.
The Molten is a great design, fantastic piece! I would ask him to send it via UPS or anything but USPS if you go for itCouldn’t write the script nick, I’ve just this second came of his site. I have my eye on the ‘molten’. And when I ordered my blackbird tradere I made sure to lay the extra and go with DHL. Been there too many times with usps. Sincerest respects my friend. J.![]()
I was only window-shopping .... I think....The Molten is a great design, fantastic piece! I would ask him to send it via UPS or anything but USPS if you go for it![]()
ah - Rhodium knotsStrike Gold Shave Grant set. Thanks to @Optometrist for sorting me out. David you are a gent!
View attachment 95425
Oh and my custom Rhodium knot in a (stunning) Tony Forsyth Handle.
View attachment 95424View attachment 95427View attachment 95426

Thanks Paul.ah - Rhodium knots
Enjoy.