Dr Watson
James
Many happy returns mon ami.Birthday presents. The two new TOBS scents and a blue Cross ATX.
View attachment 73424
View attachment 73425
View attachment 73426
Many happy returns mon ami.Birthday presents. The two new TOBS scents and a blue Cross ATX.
View attachment 73424
View attachment 73425
View attachment 73426
And a very Happy Birthday to you....Birthday presents. The two new TOBS scents and a blue Cross ATX.
View attachment 73424
View attachment 73425
View attachment 73426
Happy Birthday !
Happy birthday![]()
Happy Birthday.![]()
Many happy returns mon ami.
Thanks guysAnd a very Happy Birthday to you....
Happy BirthdayBirthday presents. The two new TOBS scents and a blue Cross ATX.
View attachment 73424
View attachment 73425
View attachment 73426

Thank youHappy Birthday![]()
Happy Birthday!Birthday presents. The two new TOBS scents and a blue Cross ATX.
View attachment 73424
View attachment 73425
View attachment 73426
Thanks CobraHappy Birthday!![]()
Hi Wayne, have you used this yet?. I would be interested to hear your views on this razor as I an tempted to buy it myself.Leaf razorView attachment 73263
Belated happy birthday, haven’t logged in for a couple of days. Hope it was a good oneThanks guys
Thank youBelated happy birthday, haven’t logged in for a couple of days. Hope it was a good one![]()
Imagine Mon Savon turns out to be better than Barrister.Leaf Razor and Monsavon soap. The Leaf was simplicity itself to load which was surprising. This is going to need the same technique as a cart and the Oneblade, pressure applied to the skin and let the hinged head take care of the lumps and bumps. The Monsavon smells like a spicy Lavender, very nice, I have smelled a lot worse. I will use that with something I know as I don’t want too many new variables on a shave. I will use the Leaf later.
View attachment 73559