That's enough to last you until next year, S.![]()
Rose Attar. This is magnificent, secured from the private stash of a friend and perfume dealer
I think I've said exactly the same with every ShaveDash order I've received! Jim provides a wonderful service, thanks JimTo say I'm disappointed in the scents is an understatement! None of them have a particularly pleasant/strong scent and the Stubble Buster was quite awful TBH! Why on earth we spend money of some of these "artisan" soaps is beyond me! Thank goodness for Shavedash!

Like I said on that other thread, IMO shaving soap is a shitty medium for presenting perfumery. Keep it simple with quality frag ingredients.A few samples from Shavedash (again unbelievably quick postage/service!)
Wholly Kaw - Washington's Blend
Razer Master Juha
Tallow + Steel - Maya
Black Ship - Thomas Tew
Mickey Lee Soapworks - Colonia di Agrumi
Mike's - Vetiver
Stubble Buster - Resolute
To say I'm disappointed in the scents is an understatement! None of them have a particularly pleasant/strong scent and the Stubble Buster was quite awful TBH! Why on earth we spend money of some of these "artisan" soaps is beyond me! Thank goodness for Shavedash!
You’re most welcome, a nice little swap![]()
That 2018 plan to curb down on fragrance purchases has taken a right bloody nose dive. Big ups to @Sid James for the sample of Hayat. Smells incredible!
Never has a truer word been spoken....Like I said on that other thread, IMO shaving soap is a shitty medium for presenting perfumery. Keep it simple with quality frag ingredients.
Unfortunately a lot of the artisans now simply consider themselves perfumers, and in the loosest sense they are I suppose, but the reality is most are a million miles away.
Beautiful brushes!Couple of nice handmade brushes arrived a while ago, from our own @Britva....
Been in communication for quite some time now out of interest and today I have the privilege and luck to test these two, as solid feedback is good to exist.
View attachment 31751 View attachment 31752 View attachment 31753
View: https://youtu.be/KL3OJCtLb78
Pls excuse the not so great 'free archive' music I chose when editing this video, too much multi-tasking this am...
P.Absolutely +1Like I said on that other thread, IMO shaving soap is a shitty medium for presenting perfumery. Keep it simple with quality frag ingredients.
Unfortunately a lot of the artisans now simply consider themselves perfumers, and in the loosest sense they are I suppose, but the reality is most are a million miles away.