CastleShave
Legendary Member
Can’t believe they still didn’t get it right[emoji20]Here’s my review on the Model T, see link
https://www.atgshaving.com/threads/rockwell-model-t.12861/#post-279868
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Can’t believe they still didn’t get it right[emoji20]Here’s my review on the Model T, see link
https://www.atgshaving.com/threads/rockwell-model-t.12861/#post-279868
Don`t know what to say, as this is my first MdC. Looking the pictures at net, it seems that the old one was better (in my eyes). But, at the end, the most important is content, and that one is looking pretty goodHow do you like the new tubs?
.Very good negotiating to get that matey![]()
Les Santals base kindly sent to me by Dan at Australian Private Reserve to use in my own soap.
Excuse my ignorance but what is it? It's a fascinating looking piece of engineering.New piece for the collection![]()
Merkur VisionExcuse my ignorance but what is it? It's a fascinating looking piece of engineering.
Thanks
steve
Do you have the jacket rewaxed and if so how often Jamie? I almost bought one at the weekend but the sleeves were too short for me. I understand that they can be lengthened at the factory, so it may still be a future purchase.Got a bit of a hat buying thing going on at the moment, not many hats actually suit me except these 8 piece Newsboy hats, so I picked up this very nice Baileys Springfield Newsboy cap in Mole Brown, I'm getting plenty of wear and use out of my Barbour Newsboy as well, so go with the flow.

Thanks!Merkur Vision
Steal!I think this is a British Personna Executive Injector. £5 plus postage of eBay. The pictures of the razor in the listing made it look a bit grubby, but when I spotted it still had it's dummy blade in place I could not resist. Even better no one else bid on it.
View attachment 42195
View attachment 42196
View attachment 42194