January 2019 Aquisitions

Wayne

Forum Sod
Wow! This took me aback when I took off the lid I can tell you. :eek: I wasn’t expecting a tub that looked like the folks down at Stirling had been gotten to by @Steve Bowles and they had sent me the contents of the office WC :yuck:
The scent however is a perfect Tobacco Vanille copy and smells as good as the real thing. Looking forward to this bad boy.
View attachment 41876
Yep! Just as I thought....Awesomeness in a Green tub.
 

SeanC

Forum GOD!
Xmas present money was put to good use at Top Of The Chain and eBay...

West Of Olympia - Pride: Small US artisan, bought initially as I used to live just west of Kensington Olympia in London, but what few reviews it does have seem decent

Stirling D503 - limited edition, just love the scent on this

Mike's Honeysuckle - another solid performer bought for the scent

Palmira - from Serbia. Again wanting to try something different

Polar Shaving aka Frank Shaving Pur tech 24mm synthetic. Finish on the two piece resin handle seems outstanding for the £22 price. Knot is very good too, Muhle STF and negligible glue bump


Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk
 
Top