Yep! Just as I thought....Awesomeness in a Green tub.Wow! This took me aback when I took off the lid I can tell you.I wasn’t expecting a tub that looked like the folks down at Stirling had been gotten to by @Steve Bowles and they had sent me the contents of the office WC
The scent however is a perfect Tobacco Vanille copy and smells as good as the real thing. Looking forward to this bad boy.
View attachment 41876
Don’t use your lovely SV brush...although you could complainYep! Just as I thought....Awesomeness in a Green tub.

I did and suddenly thought Oh no! This may stain. Luckily it hasn't, the lather starts off Coffee coloured then turns white when it builds.Don’t use your lovely SV brush...although you could complain![]()
The natural hairs can still become stained in the load, be warned lolI did and suddenly thought Oh no! This may stain. Luckily it hasn't, the lather starts off Coffee coloured then turns white when it builds.
Heard loud and clear Mem. I know B&M's Lavanille stains brushes. I'll use a Synth (Yuk) with it.The natural hairs can still become stained in the load, be warned lol
Congratulations mate.

Unusual stands, please tell me more?The colonel arrived at my doorstep today.![]()

Made by my dadUnusual stands, please tell me more?![]()

Well done to dad, they look fantastic.Made by my dad![]()