Is you beard visible after a shave?

  • Thread starter Deleted member 1881
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1881

Guest
To be honest, I can see the hairs coming under the skin even I get closer.

Your thoughts?
 

Dr Watson

James
Same as Halvor, blonde with dark stubble/beard :cry:

...It wasn't always this way, only after shaving every day for 2+ years did my stubble become darker and denser. Perfect for the rugged manly look, no more baby face.
 
D

Deleted member 1881

Guest
Same as Halvor, blonde with dark stubble/beard :cry:

...It wasn't always this way, only after shaving every day for 2+ years did my stubble become darker and denser. Perfect for the rugged manly look, no more baby face.
Do you believe that if someone shaves every day is possible to change his beard's density & colour? Because I really doubt.
 

Dr Watson

James
Do you believe that if someone shaves every day is possible to change his beard's density & colour? Because I really doubt.
It did for me :unsure:

Context: Before discovering traditional shaving I found it a chore (didn't we all?) so shaved once every 7 days, I got away with it as I didn't begin to look scruffy/unshaven until day 4/5. Since I began traditional shaving I ended up shaving every day as I enjoyed it so much, I didn't really notice a change in my beard until I stopped shaving every day a couple of months back... I've now calmed it down and shave every 2/3 days but even when BBS is achieved I have visible dark stubble under the skin, I first noticed this 6 or 7 months ago, and it was noticed because I'd never had it before lol. There has been another noticable change, when I began traditional shaving I favoured mild blades such as Merkur and Voskhod which gave me effortless shaves and lasted 7x3 passes... Now I cannot use them as they tug and pull my hairs, dulled beyond usability after only one shave.

So, either shaving every day has caused the change or something else has, no not puberty my voice broke at 13 :p: Nothing else in my diet/lifestyle has changed so I blamed the shaving but if you have any ideas of what might cause it I'm all ears... I mean, did anyone else's facial hair change between the age 28-30? Maybe I'm just getting old...
 

Sausage

Forum GOD!
My face feels smooth and I don't feel the hair so much after shaving but as I have very dark hair I can always see it under the skin if you know what I mean :D. If I strech my face skin the stubble can be felt.
 
Top