D
Deleted member 1881
Guest
To be honest, I can see the hairs coming under the skin even I get closer.
Your thoughts?
Your thoughts?
P.Do you believe that if someone shaves every day is possible to change his beard's density & colour? Because I really doubt.Same as Halvor, blonde with dark stubble/beard
...It wasn't always this way, only after shaving every day for 2+ years did my stubble become darker and denser. Perfect for the rugged manly look, no more baby face.
It did for meDo you believe that if someone shaves every day is possible to change his beard's density & colour? Because I really doubt.

Nothing else in my diet/lifestyle has changed so I blamed the shaving but if you have any ideas of what might cause it I'm all ears... I mean, did anyone else's facial hair change between the age 28-30? Maybe I'm just getting old...I heard there was one........I can have a near BBS shave, but a while later I can see some a dark haze. I basically put it down to a fact that I’m a tough Yorkshireman.