If you're still buying shaving stuff after two years, it's no longer adventure, it's obsession -- you can read my Ph. D. dissertation re: Patient Zero @Wayne for the relevant footnotes and references, published by Cambridge University 2017.
If you're still buying shaving stuff after two years, it's no longer adventure, it's obsession -- you can read my Ph. D. dissertation re: Patient Zero @Wayne for the relevant footnotes and references, published by Cambridge University 2017.
I did toy with doing a series of blade reviews and keep every other variable the same - but need to acquire the blades. In fact, I shall stick to this idea, as I think it would be a good resource if not just for myself, but perhaps for newbies who are looking out for blade information.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.