Has Anyone got anything even a little interesting to say

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
As a Staff Member you'll know if you can link to the gofundme page. I would be happy to chip in. I'm just a bit shocked if we're no longer able to mass produce these 😳
Thanks but I’m fine, I’ve a fair bit of filament and my way of giving something back. Mrs Northam is going to double check one with the Staff Nurse, then I’ll get the clear plastic. If the hospital have enough then I’ll take them to my GP surgery or even the pharmacy.
 

Dodgy vu

Forum GOD!
Hiya,

The Illinois county where I at times lived is made up of maybe 10 towns and I have resided in a few of those over the years. Clicked on local news there this morning and man, it is one infested county. The reported cases are detected, but that overall stat was from Monday. The number was alarming even then. One small town I lived in had 77.

Martin
 

les24preludes

Forum GOD!
Dreaming again........

This time it was of a huge sandy beach in high summer with totally transparent blue water enticing you in to swim........

I wish.......
 

Holyzeus

Forum GOD!
I once won a tube amp in a competion from HiFi world. One of the journalists built it from a kit. I never used it as all my other kit was Linn/Naim so it didn't fit with anything I owned. It did look lovely, sadly I sold it on never hearing it.
No!
Always loved the idea of valves but have too never listened to any
 

Holyzeus

Forum GOD!
Do I shave the goatee off, do I not shave the goatee off, do I shave the goatee off, do I not shave the goatee off..
 
Top