Fitjar soaps and creams available again

Pablo509

Active Member
Just picked up the cream, gel and moisturizer in the Fjellheim scent.

Thought about adding a sample of Havn or Slåtterøy but I figured I had spent enough.
 

Batch300

Extraordinarily Uncomplicated
Just picked up the cream, gel and moisturizer in the Fjellheim scent.

Thought about adding a sample of Havn or Slåtterøy but I figured I had spent enough.
Used the Slåtterøy Sunday - you could be sorry not adding the cream
 

Blackmass

Forum GOD!
A sample of of the Slåtterøy aftershave balm came with my Havn cream.

I really didn't like the scent at all. On the Executive Shaving website, they class it as a 'Bay Rum' scent.
I've never tried anything Bay Rum based so I can't confirm this.
 
S

Steve Bowles

Guest
A sample of of the Slåtterøy aftershave balm came with my Havn cream.

I really didn't like the scent at all. On the Executive Shaving website, they class it as a 'Bay Rum' scent.
I've never tried anything Bay Rum based so I can't confirm this.
The scent of cloves is quite pronounced. I think that's where they're getting the Bay Rum reference. I was looking at my three Fitjar pots with their Norwegian labels, and the thought struck me, "How cool would it be for someone in Wales to take up soap making and start producing labels in Welsh!" I'd love to see the look on my American friend's faces when trying to pronounce Welsh.
 
S

Steve Bowles

Guest
I have it, and have used it. To be honest the scents are secondary to me, and therefore I can only describe it as "unique". I know that doesn't help, but the soap and cream are without parallel. The Havn's scent is not something I would rate as spectacular, masculine, invigorating, calming, ad infinitum. But if you want a great soap, then all of the products seem to hit the mark. I will describe the scent as not unpleasant, and leave it at that.
 

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
About to order some Fjellheim (taking advantage of that free shipping offer!)... Question is: Soap or cream?
I have the soap, very nice, make sure you load a little heavier. Scent is fabulous if you like pine this is one of the best blend IMO. Not tried the cream.
 

halvor

a most elusive fish
I have the cream and find it absolutely great, @Rohleder. I load straight from the tub, which should say something about the consistency. It's not sticky at all and relatively firm. I'd say go with cream.
 
S

Steve Bowles

Guest
It actually looks like cream, though I wouldn't make a Devon Cream Tea from it.
 

Chris

Forum DOG!
Staff member
Do you usually prefer soap or cream?

I have the Fjellheim soap, it's my favourite. I can't say anything bad about it, its top stuff. :okay:
 

dinder1

Forum GOD!
Just ordered two soaps and the synthetic brush, came out to $81 US shipped. Excited to try this brand.

Has anyone else ordered the brush? I'm really hoping it comes with the travel tube pictured on their site, as I do intend to use it as my travel brush.
 
Last edited:
Top