How would you describe your scents and which is your favorite?Hi. Jorunn here, of Fitjar Islands. I am happy to see our products being mentioned, and I just thought I would pop in and say hello, and to make myself available in case any of you have questions about our fragrances and products, I hope that is allowed according to your forum rules. I am not here to make sales pitches or advertising.
However if I HAD to pick one out of the four fragrances that we chose to keep, Slåtterøy a hot contender for the favourite. I just love that particular combination of citrus and spices.Thank you for your insight. Apologies for the 'Mr' reference.Hello Nishy! Our fragrances, how to describe them? Up to now, I have only been using only essential oils to compose them, so they can be described as "natural", and quite light. They do not have the longevity and sillage like perfumes have, and they were designed to create a light, uplifting fragrance aspect of the shaving products, not primarily as stand alone colognes, if you understand what I mean.
Secnt is very personal and I often find it hard to sya which ine is my favourite, because usually whichever fragrance I am working with at the moment is my favourite!However if I HAD to pick one out of the four fragrances that we chose to keep, Slåtterøy a hot contender for the favourite. I just love that particular combination of citrus and spices.
Even I knew she was a Nordic blonde!Thank you for your insight. Apologies for the 'Mr' reference.
*ahem* thank you for the complement Steve, but my hair is actually naturally silver grey, not blonde. And this confusion is very understandable. It is pretty weird for a woman to be a manufacturer of shaving products. And I am used to the fact that international business contacts think that I am a man, at least when communicating by email, as my name is an obscure old Norse name (a pagan viking name meaning "Loved by wild boars" or something like that). Thankfully, none have taken me for a man when meeting me in person. Not yet, anyway.Even I knew she was a Nordic blonde!
We are just very happy to have you here Jorrun. Would you consider perhaps in the future making a soap for our forum?*ahem* thank you for the complement Steve, but my hair is actually naturally silver grey, not blonde. And this confusion is very understandable. It is pretty weird for a woman to be a manufacturer of shaving products. And I am used to the fact that international business contacts think that I am a man, at least when communicating by email, as my name is an obscure old Norse name (a pagan viking name meaning "Loved by wild boars" or something like that). Thankfully, none have taken me for a man when meeting me in person. Not yet, anyway.
Actually, you have now given me a great idea for a topic of a newsletter!!! Thank you. See? I knew it was a good idea to join this forum.
@Nishy has always admired the wild boar scent.We are just very happy to have you here Jorrun. Would you consider perhaps in the future making a soap for our forum?