Eufros & ATG LE 2020 (cancelled)

Dr Watson

The Other James
I am sorry to tell you that finally I will not be able to do the limited edition, I have an unexpected event and for at least four months I will be too busy, I have to cancel three limited editions.

Sorry, I didn't know this was going to happen.

A hug, I'm really sorry, after so much dedication on your part.
Manuel
Very astute decision there by Manuel, who of us knew back on March 3rd the world would be locked down indefinitely? Are we sure he's not a time traveler?

jeepie

Forum GOD!
Just about finishing off my Badass ATG Limited Edition which I used today....... I'll have no Eufros in the den then :( Any recommendations for a stock choice?

Dr Watson

The Other James
Just about finishing off my Badass ATG Limited Edition which I used today....... I'll have no Eufros in the den then :( Any recommendations for a stock choice?
Rosa Bourbon is amazing, I tried GEA as it gets so much praise but to my nose it had a really unpleasant petrol scent... YMMV.

Danjo312

How about Pinnacle Grooming? They have a wonderful LE at the Moment and all their other scents are just a blast! +they are slick as oil on glass, one of the best in the game.

jeepie

Forum GOD!
Just contacted Manuel to see if he’s taking any stock orders at present. I know it’s a difficult time for everyone and this is very low priority, but at the same time a little treat to boost the spirits would do me a world of good. Stay safe team