Eufros & ATG LE 2020 (cancelled)

JoeLr

Forum GOD!
Oh...it just occurred to me: were we supposed to specifically denote intent to purchase something beyond the ATG LE offering? Due to desire to spread shipping expense (I'm in the U.S.) across multiple items, I do plan to add at least one other soap, if possible, to my order.

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
Oh...it just occurred to me: were we supposed to specifically denote intent to purchase something beyond the ATG LE offering? Due to desire to spread shipping expense (I'm in the U.S.) across multiple items, I do plan to add at least one other soap, if possible, to my order.
Not a necessity when placing order through Eufros (Manuel) you can state what products you wish to purchase. No ordering link available as yet.

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
I'm afraid we won't be able to complete this LE soap Gents. Just received the following for Manuel:

Hi Avnish,

I am sorry to tell you that finally I will not be able to do the limited edition, I have an unexpected event and for at least four months I will be too busy, I have to cancel three limited editions.

Sorry, I didn't know this was going to happen.

A hug, I'm really sorry, after so much dedication on your part.
Manuel

I have wished him well from us at ATG and hope to re-start when he has more time.