To be perfectly honest, whenever I'm interested in a razor the last place I would look would be a shaving forum, that's not to say I haven't picked up some sweet razors on the BST section on a forum, but most of my razors have come my way through other sources.How much fun are you at parties?
No.........I just text @Sid JamesDo you buy more shave related kit because you read the various forums?
Does a one legged duck swim in circles?Do you buy more shave related kit because you read the various forums?
A lot of activity round Merthyr? I'm from Bridgend - more bourgeois down there.To be perfectly honest, whenever I'm interested in a razor the last place I would look would be a shaving forum, that's not to say I haven't picked up some sweet razors on the BST section on a forum, but most of my razors have come my way through other sources.
Bridgend, I have a good friend ex Fire fighter Jim Watkins from Kenfig Hill. PS Merthyr is much more upper crust than Bridgend.A lot of activity round Merthyr? I'm from Bridgend - more bourgeois down there.

No remorse here, I've enjoyed owning every single item I've owned regardless of keeping them or selling them on. Owning them is the fun part as is the trying to sell to fund owning something else. I've never regretted buying anything. Everything has had it's good, bad points. Luckily I'm not chasing perfection, that doesn't exist, you can come close but that's about the best you can expect.You need to ask? Are you having a blonde moment....?
Buyer's remorse... "shall I or shan't I sell the CG/Timeless/Wolfman/ATT/Blackland......?"
No, it's not Steve. This question is in reaction to a PM conversation with another member about the BST section and how some members of forums are influenced by the hype around latest and greatest, then like a Christmas Day Puppy, virtually unwanted once the hype is over in a month or so. Obviously forums influence purchases, without forums we wouldn't know what the latest and greatest is, be it Razors, Brushes or Soap. I'm guilty and wanted to guage how many others are.This is a trick question, right? Asked by the man who invented the rabbit hole.
Nice answer!100% Yes - but I make better decisions because of the forums