Len
Forum GOD!
Love to see a new shaving forum, and especially with many of the familiar names from TSR! I'm a Yank from Chicago that is dipping my toes in here to get away from the purely money based forums, which push preferred products to make money for partners while limiting discussion of others... Also here to get away from the censorship from out of control moderation, while enjoying the great banter and discussion TSR has been known for in the past.
I have some strong opinions and enjoy a good, even heated, debate that doesn't take myself so seriously to not want to laugh and be friends after the exchange. Not sure if I'll last, or even if this place will overall, but I sure hope so, and hope I'll be welcomed and accepted, and hope to do likewise from my end.
Many thanks for creating this place!
I have some strong opinions and enjoy a good, even heated, debate that doesn't take myself so seriously to not want to laugh and be friends after the exchange. Not sure if I'll last, or even if this place will overall, but I sure hope so, and hope I'll be welcomed and accepted, and hope to do likewise from my end.
Many thanks for creating this place!






