Northam Saint
Forum GOD!
Picked these up £14.99 at Sainsbury’s. Ball point, Gel and pencil.









That's unusual from my neck of the woods Bob, pwllehli North Wales.Got this in the mail yesterday about noon from a fellow member here, thanks James. Took some time in the afternoon to hone it and do a 3 pass test shave. Happy to say it took an edge as good as I am able to do for a close comfy shave. A very loud singing razor and satisfying to use.
Bob
View attachment 21677
Yes, I had never seen a razor marked from Wales which piqued my interest plus it was a svelte German made one to boot. I'd like to explore the UK more. Closest glimpse I have had of Wales was when we took the train from London to Holyhead to catch the high speed ferry to Dublin. Too many interesting places and not enough time. Some day though.That's unusual from my neck of the woods Bob, pwllehli North Wales.
Pearlybling!View attachment 21688 View attachment 21689 Just arrived today with its new scales the feather artist club ss done by Portland razor co, wanted it to contrast my green wolf whiskers brush...what do you think guys ?

Haha it is yeh...most of my shaving gear is pretty toned down but I fancied just one brush and razor a bit out there !Pearlybling!![]()
That’s exactly what drew me to it in the first place, there was only a blurry eBay picture to go on...That's unusual from my neck of the woods Bob, pwllehli North Wales.