She(?) goes straight into your hits of the year list, Mick!
What razor and handle is that?
Very nice. I had a tub of that back in 2012 and it was fab. Very jealous and loving the label tooJust arrived Eufros JabonMan Zaldun Limited edition .
It is a tribute to the old Ylang Patchouli Orange of 2012 and the scent is divine.![]()
Enviado desde mi SM-N910F mediante Tapatalk
Wonderful, Lu.Just arrived Eufros JabonMan Zaldun Limited edition .
It is a tribute to the old Ylang Patchouli Orange of 2012 and the scent is divine.![]()
Enviado desde mi SM-N910F mediante Tapatalk
Thank you! If you are interested I think there are some units left - ; )Very nice. I had a tub of that back in 2012 and it was fab. Very jealous and loving the label too
How do you find the brush?Two mail calls today.
First
Stirling 2-band Synthetic brush
Stirling Executive Man Post Shave Balm
Second, got this from a fellow member of ATG in a trade.
LPL Italian Barbershop soap
Luck Tiger Aftershave
BBA Shave Cream
Palmolive Shaving Cream
Feels like early Christmas![]()
![]()
![]()
Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk
I am no expert on brushes since i only tried 3 so far.How do you find the brush?