Daz's Pressie

What to buy

  • New Razor/Brush/Shaving item to full value + Donation

  • Someting from BST plus Voucher

  • Voucher for full amount

  • Best Hamper for the money

  • Watch + Voucher

  • Best Amazon device for the money + Voucher


Results are only viewable after voting.

Wayne

Forum Sod
Thanks to @Mr Bigmem who has been our undercover agent we know Darron has had his eye on a Kindle paperwhite but couldn't stretch to one this year, so we have bought him a Kindle Paperwhite 8GB version and case arriving Thurs.
Total: Kindle £120 + Case £15.00 so £135 I have Prime so no post to me. But I will want to send it special delivery next day at approx £7.50 so that is £142.50. Total raised was £172. I have a card and wrapping so that's nothing. Money left £30.
What do we get for £30?
 
Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1881

Guest
Thanks to @Mr Bigmem who has been our undercover agent we know Darron has had his eye on a Kindle paperwhite but couldn't stretch to one this year, so we have bought him a Kindle Paperwhite 8GB version and case arriving Thurs.
Total: Kindle £120 + Case £15.00 so £135 I have Prime so no post to me. But I will want to send it special delivery next day at approx £7.50 so that is £142.50. Total raised was £172. I have a card and wrapping so that's nothing. Money left £30.
What do we get for £30?
Wickham Soap & balm?
 

TheChrisC

Forum GOD!
Thanks to @Mr Bigmem who has been our undercover agent we know Darron has had his eye on a Kindle paperwhite but couldn't stretch to one this year, so we have bought him a Kindle Paperwhite 8GB version and case arriving Thurs.
Total: Kindle £120 + Case £15.00 so £135 I have Prime so no post to me. But I will want to send it special delivery next day at approx £7.50 so that is £142.50. Total raised was £172. I have a card and wrapping so that's nothing. Money left £30.
What do we get for £30?
Yeah a £30 voucher is perfect to finish with as he could spend it on books for the Kindle.
 

Ventastic

Forum GOD!
£30 Amazon voucher purchased. This concludes the gift pot. All spent.
Thank you to all who contributed. I'm Sure Darron will be a happy Bunny on Christmas Day thanks once again to the ATG Family.
Well done and thanks for the effort Wayne. I love that it is something I would be thrilled to receive myself and hope it will see the heavy use my own kindle has.
 
Top