Wayne
Forum Sod
Kindle Paperwhite cost £130. This leaves £42 so I suggest a case for it.
Now if you could get a fox embroidered onto that cover...Kindle Paperwhite cost £130. This leaves £42 so I suggest a case for it.
I will leave that to you to track down mate.Now if you could get a fox embroidered onto that cover...

Just make sure it's made of Russian LeatherKindle Paperwhite cost £130. This leaves £42 so I suggest a case for it.
Wickham Soap & balm?Thanks to @Mr Bigmem who has been our undercover agent we know Darron has had his eye on a Kindle paperwhite but couldn't stretch to one this year, so we have bought him a Kindle Paperwhite 8GB version and case arriving Thurs.
Total: Kindle £120 + Case £15.00 so £135 I have Prime so no post to me. But I will want to send it special delivery next day at approx £7.50 so that is £142.50. Total raised was £172. I have a card and wrapping so that's nothing. Money left £30.
What do we get for £30?
Yeah a £30 voucher is perfect to finish with as he could spend it on books for the Kindle.Thanks to @Mr Bigmem who has been our undercover agent we know Darron has had his eye on a Kindle paperwhite but couldn't stretch to one this year, so we have bought him a Kindle Paperwhite 8GB version and case arriving Thurs.
Total: Kindle £120 + Case £15.00 so £135 I have Prime so no post to me. But I will want to send it special delivery next day at approx £7.50 so that is £142.50. Total raised was £172. I have a card and wrapping so that's nothing. Money left £30.
What do we get for £30?
He won't use the stuff King Randy. He say's it won't lather and he hates the smell.Wickham Soap & balm?
Yeah.Coukd make the gift card for his boy - that way they both get a surprise on Xmas morning?
Well done and thanks for the effort Wayne. I love that it is something I would be thrilled to receive myself and hope it will see the heavy use my own kindle has.£30 Amazon voucher purchased. This concludes the gift pot. All spent.
Thank you to all who contributed. I'm Sure Darron will be a happy Bunny on Christmas Day thanks once again to the ATG Family.
I'm certain it will. No thanks needed for me though. I'm just one member among many that offered to help. We are all equal in this.Well done and thanks for the effort Wayne. I love that it is something I would be thrilled to receive myself and hope it will see the heavy use my own kindle has.
Not true chap - the effort you've put in to this has been outstanding. Well done!I'm certain it will. No thanks needed for me though. I'm just one member among many that offered to help. We are all equal in this.