If a handful at a time is responsible, then yesHope you are gonna eat them responsibily
We're doing the same, we agree a limit every year and it’s normally under £100. Amazon wish lists are great, although mine has a lot of Kindle books on it at the moment so I may be getting an email for Christmas.It must be an age thing. We are only giving a few pressies and have set a £50 limit.

Hey! each to their ownI wouldn’t be very happy if someone bought me shaving gear.

Jesus! I hope not, just checked out their product list...All middle of the road to say the least.I have pointed my better half in the direction of Blades & Whiskers for soaps & creams and Bart's Balms. So who knows?
steve

Agree seems very harsh , any way I like Agent Shave or shave lounge both give excellent service and offer some great productsBit harsh maybe?
What alternate suppliers would you suggest?
steve (still a learner)
TraditionalShave.co.ukBit harsh maybe?
What alternate suppliers would you suggest?
steve (still a learner)
Sorry it was made firmly tongue in cheek. Shave Station, Agent Shave, and Maggards are all great vendors.Bit harsh maybe?
What alternate suppliers would you suggest?
steve (still a learner)