Christmas shaving wants

Wayne

Forum Sod
It must be an age thing. We are only giving a few pressies and have set a £50 limit. I have asked for and got JPG Le Male Eau Fraiche. Apart from that I'm getting nothing and the kids are grown and gone and earning more than me so they are getting next to nothing either.
 
D

Deleted member 1881

Guest
I would like a Pere Lucien Oud/Santal but again I have many soaps...so..

Maybe a brush? Maybe a slant razor? Maybe nothing? I'm not sure.
 

Chris

Forum DOG!
Staff member
It must be an age thing. We are only giving a few pressies and have set a £50 limit.
We're doing the same, we agree a limit every year and it’s normally under £100. Amazon wish lists are great, although mine has a lot of Kindle books on it at the moment so I may be getting an email for Christmas. :D
 

Paper Plane

Forum GOD!
I have pointed my better half in the direction of Blades & Whiskers for soaps & creams and Bart's Balms. So who knows? :)

steve
 
Top