Khalifa. I have that, but I don't think it contains cannabis, just smells like it. I have it, and it's not my favourite A&E scent.Midnight & Two soaps from Canada.
I could be wrong, but I'm sure there's at least one A&E soap with it.
Found it. Forbidden Fruit has it.Khalifa. I have that, but I don't think it contains cannabis, just smells like it. I have it, and it's not my favourite A&E scent.
Have you tried these?Midnight & Two soaps from Canada.
I could be wrong, but I'm sure there's at least one A&E soap with it.
Is it just the scent with this one?Caties bubbles QCV
I've tried Midnight & Two, The Cabin. Good lather, but post-shave was lacking.Have you tried these?
No its not a smell i enjoy myselfI don't know why anyone would want to smell like skunk.

Yes I believe so and it is of the marijuana flower alone. It has an earthy scent, slightly muddy but more so floral. I have slight irritation with this soap, several others have also reported this issue.Is it just the scent with this one?