Cannabis sativa shaving soaps.

pearse85

Forum GOD!
Seeing cannabis being added more and more to healthcare products, supposed healthcare and skincare benefits, so any shaving soaps incorporating this into the list of ingredients?
 

Quique

Forum GOD!
I don't try it

 
S

Steve Bowles

Guest
I don't know why anyone would want to smell like skunk.
 

halvor

a most elusive fish
I doubt the above mentioned ones with cannabis featuring among the scent notes actually contain any form of natural cannabis based ingredients. If it had any beneficial effect and was included in the base, soap maker would presumably include it in his or her base more generally. That said, there are a few results from googling cbd shave soap or cbd chave cream, none of which include our usual shave freak suspects :wink:
 

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
Is it just the scent with this one?
Yes I believe so and it is of the marijuana flower alone. It has an earthy scent, slightly muddy but more so floral. I have slight irritation with this soap, several others have also reported this issue.
 

Pattorashu

Senior Moment
I'm a huge proponent of CBD products, as my LOTH has pretty bad anxiety, and I've got a knee with no lubrication going on. I use a balm, she uses an under the tongue. If you're going to put an oil into a product, I'd say the A/S balm would be my pick, not the soap.

However, actual cannabis in a product? Waste of money. THC is not absorbed by the dermal layer.
 
Top