Blackland Dart

SweeneyTodd

Forum GOD!
Day Three with the Dart.

Astra green SP blade, Nanny's Warm Spice and a Plisson synthetic. I took more care with the angle (per Shane @blackland), paid attention to pressure and had a perfect, smooth and comfortable 2-pass shave. It's difficult to tell whether it's the soap/lather, or perhaps the Astra is thicker than a Nacet blade, but there was a significant reduction in aural feedback. It's not something I often do, but I gave it the alum block test, with not a bit of sting.

Getting the technique "just so", and using a different blade made a lot of difference for me. I'll have two more days with this blade, but different soaps, and see how it works out. One way or the other, it's a very good razor.

The last message was this morning and it read we attempted to deliver your item in United ki at 7.45 am. I was sitting not 3 meters from my front door at that time so I can safely say no attempt was made to deliver to my address this morning.
Mine said the same, Paul..I just went down and collected it..if you have the tracking number, your D.O may let you have it without a card..just need I.D.

Blademonkey

Forum GOD!
I shall have to go hunting for it myself, I have been phoning the depot all day but not picking up the phone, shoddy service.