Best aftershave splashes

Sabre

Forum GOD!
Pitralon Swiss, for me, has the best aftershave properties of any alcohol-based splash - Speick included. Keep in mind that I prioritise skincare - many will find Pitralon Classic's scent preferable to the Swiss.
I have the German classic, and the unfavoured Czech version. The Swiss, Austrian, and Croatian copy are on my wish list.

Pitralon: any variety ... (I've tried them all) though Classic smells of greatness. Pure smells of pear drops, Polar smells of bubblegum Swiss smells like I can't remember. All feel great for the skin, Swiss feels like it's more "medicated".
Floid : All great though my preference is for vigoroso..great scent and menthol zing. Feels good for the face.
DR Harris: ..pricey but top notch IMHO. Plus it doesn't look radioactive like some splashes out there and the glass bottle just look like quality.

Nowadays I make my own basically Witch hazel and some other bits and bobs.

ManicDee

póg mo thóin
Proraso Red, which is enriched with Sandalwood Oil and Shea Butter :happy:.
It softens the skin, making it more elastic with a calming and soothing effect and smells fantastic.
I love it so much I bought Two bottles of the stuff :)

KAV

Alt Innsbruk has an initial menthol HELLO blast and a nice single note tobacco flower that lingers very close for some time on most users. 4711 is the second oldest scent that gave us the very word cologne. It is relatively short lived but you can get some larger bottles at reasonable prices.

Proraso Red, which is enriched with Sandalwood Oil and Shea Butter :happy:.
It softens the skin, making it more elastic with a calming and soothing effect and smells fantastic.
I love it so much I bought Two bottles of the stuff :)
Definitely must try the Proraso red splash! I really like the scent of the soap/cream..so I am sure this is a winner !:thumbsup:

Barry1963

Easily Led
I find the OSP Aftershave Tonics very effective.
In terms of scent, it's difficult to pick a favourite. But if I had to it would probably be Fine American Blend. A mention too for the Extro Bay Rum. It lasts all day on me!

After using them for quite some time now I would highly recommend Australian Private Reserve aftershaves.
These have been a really good find for me this year, the composition of the base just really seams to suit my skin and I have so far acquired 7 with 2 more on the way. Very nourishing and soothing with fantastic scents that I believe are around the 6% level, that’s high for a AS, these have some excellent staying power.