Bargain Spotting

Dr Watson

James

Bought one myself the other day, lovely luxurious cream... Scent is very similar to Trumper's rose.

Seller has loads of them, as soon as one is bought another gets relisted.

karlc

Forum GOD!

Bought one myself the other day, lovely luxurious cream... Scent is very similar to Trumper's rose.

bought some..because why not? Thanks for the find

SeanC

Forum GOD!

She also gives a manual postage refund if you buy more than one item ( I got the hand cream at the same time)

Cleanfoam

Forum GOD!
Brushes razors, what?
I've had a look and the Yaqi stuff all looks to be getting a decent drop in price, so I was wondering what else people rate that might be discounted. I find searching the site a little like trying to heard cats unless you know exactly what you're looking for (I start searching for shaving stuff and before I know it I've bought book marks, microfiber cloths and a plant pot).

D

Deleted member 1881

I've had a look and the Yaqi stuff all looks to be getting a decent drop in price, so I was wondering what else people rate that might be discounted. I find searching the site a little like trying to heard cats unless you know exactly what you're looking for (I start searching for shaving stuff and before I know it I've bought book marks, microfiber cloths and a plant pot).
From Yaqi Im interested in some razor heads that I want to try because I liked a lot this ugly Slant. Shaves like a katana. I enjoyed the aggression on this one.

Tell me what you need and I will help choosing.

Cleanfoam

Forum GOD!
Tell me what you need and I will help choosing.
Need? :roflmao:

I'm just after a few little gem's if there's any to keep me going Randy. I've already got these on order:-
1604506760379.png

1604506780817.png
1604506800778.png

But if there's a deal to be had for DS Cosmetics brush that I simply must try, or a razor or handle that everyone must have in their collection? Xmas is just around the corner after all :wink:

D

Deleted member 1881

Need? :roflmao:

I'm just after a few little gem's if there's any to keep me going Randy. I've already got these on order:-
View attachment 79584
View attachment 79585View attachment 79586

But if there's a deal to be had for DS Cosmetics brush that I simply must try, or a razor or handle that everyone must have in their collection? Xmas is just around the corner after all :wink:
Great choices. This slant will blow your mind.
I will order a katana head too.

Cheesepiece

Stickler

Thank you for this. I haven't really been buying of late but DRHarris Rose and Eucalyptus for £7.25 delivered. It'd be rude not to.

Cleanfoam

Forum GOD!
Just saw that The Shaving Shack are doing a "Lucky Dip Mystery Bundle" - guaranteed to have over £50 of stuff for £24.99. I do love a bargain and a surprise........ must resist