August Acquisitions

D

Deleted member 1881

Guest
I've just had my first shave with one. I found it a little harsh.
I thought so. I like sharp blades very much and I respect them, but I don't understand the fact that these blades are harsh but they don't seem to give a deep shave. If you insist on some spots, the razor burn is guaranteed.

If you try with Feather you may have better luck Rob. I am almost sure about that.

I would take Named every time. + They cost 15$ with free shipping the 100. Damn well priced.
 

Blackmass

Forum GOD!
I thought so. I like sharp blades very much and I respect them, but I don't understand the fact that these blades are harsh but they don't seem to give a deep shave. If you insist on some spots, the razor burn is guaranteed.

If you try with Feather you may have better luck Rob. I am almost sure about that.

I would take Named every time. + They cost 15$ with free shipping the 100. Damn well priced.
I can't stand Feathers.
 

Will-J

Forum GOD!
I've just had my first shave with one. I found it a little harsh.
I like the Kai blades but agree have found them a little harsh at the first pass, remind me a bit of feather in that respect but find they last longer.

Given the relative cost of the Kai blades though I don't use them very often, and probably won't restock on them in a big way when my current supply runs out.
 
Top