D
Deleted member 1881
Guest
These blades scratch my face even with shallow angle, I don't get it. Sharp until the 3rd shave, then the sharpness falls dramatically. I couldn't believe it.
These blades scratch my face even with shallow angle, I don't get it. Sharp until the 3rd shave, then the sharpness falls dramatically. I couldn't believe it.
I've just had my first shave with one. I found it a little harsh.These blades scratch my face even with shallow angle, I don't get it. Sharp until the 3rd shave, then the sharpness falls dramatically. I couldn't believe it.
I thought so. I like sharp blades very much and I respect them, but I don't understand the fact that these blades are harsh but they don't seem to give a deep shave. If you insist on some spots, the razor burn is guaranteed.I've just had my first shave with one. I found it a little harsh.
I can't stand Feathers.I thought so. I like sharp blades very much and I respect them, but I don't understand the fact that these blades are harsh but they don't seem to give a deep shave. If you insist on some spots, the razor burn is guaranteed.
If you try with Feather you may have better luck Rob. I am almost sure about that.
I would take Named every time. + They cost 15$ with free shipping the 100. Damn well priced.
The impression was about the Kai. At first I liked them, now I won't buy another pack of them.I found the blade harsh, not your impressions @RandySp .![]()
Hehe me neither. Again way too sharp without a reason. I can't get deep shaves from them.I can't stand Feathers.
I like the Kai blades but agree have found them a little harsh at the first pass, remind me a bit of feather in that respect but find they last longer.I've just had my first shave with one. I found it a little harsh.
Not a bad end to the week!Fenomeno Cuir de Russie + samples
Meißner Tremonia Pure (splash + balm) + 10ml sample Dark Limes + sample soap Dark Limes
Shave Tonic
Charcoal Goods SS SB lvl 2 +lvl3 plate
Haircut & Shave Co razor
Carbon Shaving razor
View attachment 53773
King PetrFenomeno Cuir de Russie + samples
Meißner Tremonia Pure (splash + balm) + 10ml sample Dark Limes + sample soap Dark Limes
Shave Tonic
Charcoal Goods SS SB lvl 2 +lvl3 plate
Haircut & Shave Co razor
Carbon Shaving razor
View attachment 53773